Our mission now is to support and defend those who have defended our country and our freedoms. Our focus is to help veteran care facilities provide a warm meal, clothing, shelter, and guidance, or simply to say "Thank You." and "Welcome Home."
We are an Association of Combat Veterans from all branches of the United States Armed Forces who ride motorcycles as a hobby.
Our membership is comprised of Full Members (those with verified combat service), Auxiliay Members (a spouse, widow or widower of a full member) and Supporter Members (those who have non-combat military service, and have a sincere dedication to helping veterans). We have members from nearly all 50 states and living abroad. Many members continue to serve in our Armed Forces, with several serving in combat areas now.
We sponsor and/or participate in many motorcycle-related charity events each year, and as a non-profit organization, donate to various veteran care facilities and veteran charities.
We are a 501(c)(3) Tax Exempt, non-profit organization which means that your donations are tax deductible.
Examples demonstrating our commitment to veterans in need are:
- We promote patriotism, honor and selfless service.
- We provide some basic necessities for homeless veterans.
- We donate food baskets for active duty service member families in need.
- We work with veterans facilities to assist veterans who need help.
- We provide meals for hungry veterans.
- We help connect veterans with potential employers for job opportunities.
- We asupport memorial services to honor fallen veterans.
- We raise funds to assist veterans with overwhelming medical bills.
- We provide short term rent assistance to needy veteran families.
- We promote motorcycle safety and much, much more!
The emblem and logo of the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association are in the shape of a skull surrounded by the following colors:
- Red: Representing the blood that has been shed on the battlefield.
- Military Gold: Represents all branches of the military service of the United States.
- Black: Representing the heavy hearts possessed for those who gave their lives and for those that are considered missing in action or prisoners of war.
What we are NOT
- We ARE NOT a Motorcycle Club or Motorcycle Gang.
- We DO NOT have colors.
- We DO NOT prospect. Nor do we actively recruit.
- We DO NOT claim territory.
- We ARE NOT, nor do we claim to be a motorcycle club.
How to Join Our Chapter
If you are a combat veteran of the US Armed Forces, we would like to extend our hand and say a sincere and heartfelt "Welcome Home!"
In order to join our chapter, applicants can request an application via our GET IN TOUCH link below. Along with your application, a valid copy of your DD 214 (showing your combat service or award) and a MONEY ORDER made out to 'CVMA 23-8" for membership dues is required. Applicants MUST also affirm that they have read "CVMA Protocol" as a condition of your membership. It is always a good idea to drop by a meeting or our Wenesday night "Bike Night" to get to know a few of the members. We also often go for a Saturday or Sunday Lunch Ride. Check our Events Calendar link at the top of this page. Spouses may also apply for membership in the CVMA Auxiliary.